- Tentative list for Change of Type-I to Type-V Quarters in NIE Campus for the month of October,2015
- Final list for Change of Type-I to Type-V Quarters in NIE Campus for the month of September, 2015
- Final list for Change of Type-I to Type-V Quarters in NIE Campus for the month of August, 2015
- Circular for the tentative list of allotment of Type-I to Type-V quarters on change/priority for the month of September,2015
GPF/ Pension/ Salary
- Grant of Dearness Relief to Central Government pensioners/ family pensioners – Revised rate form 01.01.2015.
- Payment of Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees revised Rates effective from 1.1.2015.
- Grant of Non-Productivity Linked Bonus (ad-hoc bonus) to Central Government Employees for the year 2013-14.
- Payment of Dearness Allowance to Central Government Employees Revised Rates effective from 01.07.2014.
Transfer/ Posting/ Deployment
- Notifiction of appointing Dr. Hrushikesh Senapaty as a new Director of NCERT.
- Head of Engineering Division, CIET.
- Head of Library and Docucumentation.
- Re-destribution of work among Deputy Secretaries and their Link Officer/Subsequent Link Officer.
- Seniority list of Personal Assistant /Stenographers Gr. I of NCERT Headquater RIEs and PSSCIVE.
- Seniority list of Section Officer.
- Representation from Government servant on services matters -reiteration of instruction.
- Entitlement of Head in ESD.
- List of employees who left Council service.
- Notification for the Academic leave to the academic staff of RIEs and PSSCIVE
- Delegation of power to HOD’s for permission/ex-post facto permission for treatment from private/empanelled hospital
- Brain-storming to prioritize areas of focused attention for communication strategies
- Instruction regarding ‘Backlog’ paras which have been cleared manually but pending on the portal
- Launch of National Voters Service Portal
- Application of NTSE-2015 for students studying abroad
- Notice from National Talent Search Scheme Cell.
Teachers, Educators and Researchers
- The Expression of Interest(EOI) for assessment of NTS Scheme
- Staff Members are not allowed to leave Headquarter in view of General Election 2015
- NTSE revised rules for Scholarship
- The Lokpal & Lokayuktas Act 2013-Submission of information relating to Assets and Liabilities by the public servant.